[peel] Re: OT : Friday Rock Show - Rory Gallagher & Scorpions

Paul Andrews pa0353@...
Mon Oct 3 18:57:26 CEST 2011

Well before anyone gets the idea that I'm a total geek, I used shazam on my phone, and even with just five seconds of very left field music, it got the correct answer.

The album is called White noise 2, and you can buy all 8 minutes on iTunes for 99p.

Sent from my iPad