Radio Times

steve saipanda@...
Tue Nov 29 18:04:39 CET 2011

Hi Darren,

Many thanks for your kind offer!

If possible, I reckon a dated list of any In Concert shows would be of interest to lots of people here, from all the ones you have after 1971 (in his book, Ken has until the end of that year, when Peel was the regular presenter).

If it's not too much too ask, along with the date and artist, would be great if you could note any occasional ones when Peel was the presenter. There were certainly some.

Never heard of any similar list, so reckon you'd be doing a bit of a public service - until the BBC get their new system up and running, whenever that might be.

Cheers,

SW