Boris borisrangelov@...
Sun Nov 27 13:57:29 CET 2011

Hi Steve, I've just downloaded the show and that unknown should be Shallow Then Halo by the Cocteau Twins.

May I also ask anyone who is familiar with 1984 to take a listen to the file which is in "attachments" or so here, the 9 sec. fragment posted first by Rocker and I think I also posted it later.

Cheers
Boris