steve saipanda@...
Sun Nov 27 09:19:51 CET 2011

Many thanks indeed to Darren for this one and others, as well as everyone else who has shared shows. Also to UnknownEric at the wiki for sorting out the new page with the tracklisting:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/17_March_1983

In answer to Darren's query - yeah, there is a template on the wiki for new tracklisting pages, so it's pretty easy to make a new page. Go to the Help menu at the top, then Make A New Page, then select Tracklisting.

Basically, you just fill in the date and click Create. Your new page appears, ready to go - just fill in the bits and save ("Publish").

There are templates for other types of pages too, including Artists - so please feel free to crack out a new page on your favourites if we don't have one yet.

If anyone needs any wiki help, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Cheers,

SW