[peel] Quick learner plays canasta with us, gets the sack annually (5, 5)

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sat Nov 26 17:26:04 CET 2011

"Hey, wait. What does this say here?"

"Oh, that's the usual clause that's in every contract. That just says if
any of the parties participating in this contract are shown not to be in
their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified. It's all
right. That's in every contract. That's what they call a sanity clause."

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You can't fool me. There ain't no Sanity Clause!"

Marx Bros - 76 years ago!