[peel] 12 August 1985

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Mon Nov 21 08:51:54 CET 2011

Oh man I hate thosecaptcha things!

________________________________
 From: Stuart <stuartb@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:26 AM
Subject: RE: [peel] 12 August 1985

Thanks again Darren! Though can’t
download – Fileserve claims that  Your IP has failed the captcha too many times. Please retry
later.
Though it clearly decided that my IP had
not had enough of the war games site which it decided to open for me in its
very own new window…..

I find that Mediafire is the best of the
free hosting sites followed by Megaupload. Rapidshare is vexatious but not to
the same extent as Fileshare.

Stuart