billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sun Nov 20 20:53:03 CET 2011

Thanks Darrg,

Ah yes Pete Drummond is a duffer and all round embarrassment for sure.

Witness the real Smashy and Nicey with Drummond and Peel in 1967 HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20John%20Peel/\
1967-10-01%20John%20Peel%20&%20Pete%20Drummond%20Top%20Gear%20BBC%20Radi\
o%201.mp3>   and surely the most cringeworthy moment of the 20th Century
when Drummond plays for time whilst introducing  Colosseum II In Concert
HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/04%20In%20Concert\
/1978-01-14%20BBC%20In%20Concert%20%28Colosseum%20II%29%20R.mp3>  when
his jaw dropping buffoonery was, in Music Hall Chinese accent

"Confucius says rape is impossible, because woman with skirt up runs
faster than man with trousers down".

Oooooooooooh criiiiiiinge.

Peel must have given them pretty short notice if they had to wheel Pete
Drummond out.