[peel] End of the Four Day Week

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Wed Nov 16 23:42:04 CET 2011

Hi Darren,

Protocol, schmotocol! I'd be very surprised if anyone here responded to a
juicy full 1984 upload with anything less than grateful thanks. So, many
thanks Darren, ... and welcome!

I look forward to this one, when I can get home and back on the broadband.
Downloading over a mobile dongle is not really a goer.

Cheers,

Eddie.