another query

steve saipanda@...
Tue Nov 15 14:39:09 CET 2011

Hi folks,

Here's another query received at the wiki:

Hi everyone. I'm trying to track down a song played by John circa 1993. My brother thinks it was on the 'Guitar Storm' show (4/9/93) but I've seen the playlist and can't identify what I'm looking for. Brief description: Begins w/ slow acoustic guitar, lyrics 'Hey Elaine don't you know that we all can't fly the way you do'......etc. After a couple of verses heavy drums and fuzz bass join howling electric guitar and singers repeats 'Elaine Montgomery' a few times and song ends. Amazing! Sounds grungy Nirvana-ish??? Anybody out there have any idea who this is? Many thanks. Ian

Any ideas?

Cheers,

SW