Another SL Tape show: 1992-10-02

steve saipanda@...
Mon Nov 14 04:52:01 CET 2011

Many thanks to Ken!

We already had another section of the show from the SL Tapes (many thanks to Stuart for that).

I've had a go at putting the tracklisting together:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_October_1992

Think there's maybe about half an hour of material missing, excluding news breaks) - possibly the very start including the first Shonen Knife session track but mainly from the last hour(?).

Cheers,

SW