Glass Menagerie

ken ken_garner@...
Tue Nov 8 13:00:30 CET 2011

blimey, any idea how long BBC Radio International have had that link up? It's clearly up there to try and attract business. Taking Rob's point, I bet it has mistakes in it, and he has already spotted some! As I've said before, the BBC archivists are well aware that what their catalogue tells them they have is not necessarily what they find once they go looking for tapes and digital files. I am going to ask someone I know about that link on BBC R1 and its provenance...

ken