[peel] Glass Menagerie

RobF robfleay@...
Tue Nov 8 12:38:11 CET 2011

I'm sceptical that this came from the BBC - and if it did, that it is
correct.

It only goes up to 1982 and there is stuff missing that we know must exist
as it's had a commercial release.

Also - it includes at least some of the Thin Lizzy tracks that were listed
a couple of months back as being missing from the BBC archives when
Universal went looking..