[peel] Re: Glass Menagerie

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Tue Nov 8 12:30:58 CET 2011

Do a search for BBC sessions catalogue xls; it is the first item listed:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1303&bih=710&q=BBC+sessions+catalogue+xls&gbv=2&oq=BBC+sessions+catalogue+xls&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1419l5706l0l5832l26l24l0l14l14l1l199l1454l1.9l10l0

The original page with the link is here:

http://www.bbcradioint.com/BBCSessions.aspx