The SL Tapes: L133 and the missing first half of 1992-10-30

steve saipanda@...
Sat Nov 5 07:07:16 CET 2011

Many thanks to Ken!

Have had a go at completing the tracklisting on the wiki:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_October_1992

Anyone know the Teddy Edwards, Foreheads In A Fishtank and Unholy Swill tracks?

SW