[peel] Glass Menagerie

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Thu Nov 3 10:50:52 CET 2011

Hi John,
I think I found Cheque book Girl on a compilation made by "Chris Goes Rock" one of the first Bloggers.
He claimed that his compilation was taken from BBC transcript discs.

________________________________
From: John Gray <jt.gray@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [peel] Glass Menagerie

Gert - looks like you got there first and did all the work!  Never mind, part of the fun is in tracking down the music.  Especially now that ebay has distorted the business of record collecting.  I have most of these - but I do not have 'Chequebook Girl'.  Do you happen to know the source, was it recorded for a radio show?

John Gray