[peel] Glass Menagerie

John Gray jt.gray@...
Wed Nov 2 08:04:38 CET 2011

Thanks Martin - you are so right!  if I think back to the equipment I had in those days, I barely had anything decent to listen with, never mind record.  Neither did any of my friends - tape recorders were big and bulky and used by the equivalent of ham radio enthusiasts.  Until the cassette came along!

Thanks again

john