Peel shows on VHS

vegetablesman vegetablesman@...
Tue May 31 21:50:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks.

Just uploaded 8th July 1998 to Mooo and I'm about to do the same for the show from 9th July which was on the same tape.

The 9th July recording includes most of John's pre-show chat with Steve Lamacq but unfortunately misses the opening few seconds of the actual programme.  I can confirm that the wiki is correct in it's identification of the Chris Barber track "Oh Didn't He Ramble".

Enjoy.

VegMan