William It Was Really Nothing & This Charming Man

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue May 31 15:56:24 CEST 2011

Fellow Peelites

I will accede to all three received requests for ex-30242 re-ups as soon as possible. In the meantime:

1) Date: 21 March 1992
Sessions: Papa Sprain, Silverfish
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_March_1992

There are now no less than three separate recordings of this show doing the rounds. The one I have (many thanks to Steve and Mark) duplicates some material, but carries on to the end. I have not edited it in with the others as I have been persuaded it is better to wait and see if the missing middle section turns up in the SL Tapes. So it will probably reappear in the future (hopefully complete).

2) Date: 01 June 1996 (BFBS)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_June_1996_(BFBS)

All the BFBS shows are interesting at the very least, but this one particularly so as John bares his soul about his middle age crisis concerning a certain Scottish songstress. Many thanks to Carsten.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)