[peel] Re: Some more SL tapes

Stuart stuartb@...
Thu May 26 12:28:50 CEST 2011

Start weeping! That is already available as the session was repeated on 3rd
April. Admittedly until recently only half the session was recently
available but L145 which is in my recent uploads completes it.

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Simon
Thomas
Sent: 26 May 2011 10:28
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Some more SL tapes

Thank you so much Stuart! This was my penniless student days when we
tragically kept taping Peel shows over old Peel tapes because we couldn't
afford the blank tapes. There are going to be so many happy memories here.

It can't be long now before 18 Feb 1992 comes along, with the session from
the wonderful Moe Tucker. I should warn everybody that I will probably weep
with joy in the office when that pops up one morning,

Simon