New Lowman rips

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Tue May 24 17:37:27 CEST 2011

Hi gang.

Here's the first fruits of my SL tape rippings. I've concentrated first on the shows where the content is new.

1. Show date: 12 January 1992
Sessions: Silverfish, Mercury Rev
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/12_January_1992
Around 65 mins of this previously unshared show here.

2. Show date: 23 February 1992

Sessions: Ragga Twins, Big Chief

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/23_February_1992
Another 35 minutes of show to add to what has already been issued.

3. Show date: 08 March 1992

Sessions: The Frank & Walters, Red Hour

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_March_1992

I got lucky with the tapes here and ended up with all the sections that
make up the first 2 hours of the show. Nice quality too. Show previously
unshared.

4. Show date: 27 November 1992

Sessions: Marxman, Pond

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_November_1992
Two more segments of this show here, one of which slots into the already-released chunk that was shared as one file.

All files can be found in this folder on the moo server:
http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/dr_mango/SL%20Tapes/

More soon.

DM