[peel] Man About The House & Happy Days

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun May 22 15:56:18 CEST 2011

absolutely agree,anything extra from 77 is always most welcome,cheers.
--- On Sun, 22/5/11, So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] Man About The House & Happy Days
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 22 May, 2011, 12:50

Fellow Peelites

Grappling once more with a flu-like virus has compromised my sharing activities this weekend. However:

1) Show date: 13 March 1992
Sessions: A House, Hole
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_March_1992

A previously shared show that is now more than 2/3 complete, thanks to the SL Tapes and ripper Mark. It has replaced the earlier less complete version on the Mooo.

2) Show date: 18 October 1977
Sessions: Killjoys, Racing Cars
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_October_1977

The donor of this one recorded not only the Killjoys session, but also the links around it (in more than acceptable stereo), even the start of the show. So, even though we have only ten minutes worth of material (and he has added a rather unnecessary reverb effect to one of Peel's links), I thought it worth speed adjusting and stitching together. Hope you agree.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)