Steeleye Span in Concert 1971

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Sat May 21 17:44:52 CEST 2011

Here's the Peel Steeleye concert in very good quality (although it lacks one song from the other version, 'Rave On') :

https://rs720tl4.rapidshare.com/#!download|720tl2|74847113|steeleyespanpeels.part1.rar|80000

https://rs671l33.rapidshare.com/#!download|671tg|74843552|steeleyespanpeels.part2.rar|65757

Check out the albums "Below The Salt" and "Parcel Of Rogues" - probably the best lager, sorry folk-rock in the world ....