Steeleye Span in Concert 1971

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Fri May 20 23:30:03 CEST 2011

Thanks B. Yes, I downloaded it and I see (hear) what you mean about lo-fi. I've got a good copy of this I'll try to upload, because it's a good concert by a great folk-rock combo !
Btw, just 2 days ago I downloaded a Peel-introduced concert from 71 by The Incredible String Band. I've never been a fan really, but the Peel/BBC/In Concert context helped me really "enjoy" it ! They must be THE most hippy-sounding band ever ! I saw them in Hebden Bridge a few years ago but was too zonked to concentrate unfortunately ! What is the punk-est band ever I wonder ? The Pistols ? Slaughter & The Dogs (best name), maybe Angelic Upstarts (Mensi is a great "name") ?

Regrads,
Nicky Nook