The Peelenium

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed May 18 02:09:07 CEST 2011

Hi Paul

Mark is absolutely right: I put out a call for the missing years, as I have been saving the Peelenium segments from the files separately. However, having the complete shows too would be an unexpected boon, as a fair few from 1999 are incomplete, so thank you and I hope someone can sort this out.
BTW, Peelenia 1962 and 1964 shows coming up in the not too distant...

Steve (TK)