[peel] Re: Anyone remember Finnish Elevator Music? can anyone spell it?

Herra Gee herra.gee@...
Tue May 17 21:24:13 CEST 2011

Oh,

come to think of it, as the record is nearly unobtainable and I do have
a copy of the cd, I just might make a rip and send it to whoever's
interested. Let me know via personal message.

gOOfy