The Peelenium

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Tue May 17 20:55:00 CEST 2011

Unfortunately "I just want to hear something I haven't heard before" has me looking to the past rather than the present, so I was wondering if anyone had made a compilation of the Peelenium songs (with intros preferably)?

Is this anyone's pet subject, and do we know how many years have no recordings?

Well I can look at the Wiki to see that lots are missing...but if there is a chance of getting the latter half of the century that would make a great compilation.