New music

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu May 12 01:43:30 CEST 2011

I think Rocker at Dandelion flies the flag as high as any one..

http://www.dandelionradio.com/index.htm

If you can get BBC iPlayer, the his father's son, Tom Ravenscroft, plays as varied a selection as you will hear on the radio.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00slvl3

Peels old mate Tom Robiinson also picks up a few gems

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010v68x

You can get some software that can allow non UK peoplw to access BBC iPlayer.