22nd December 1996 and then dreaming of MTV as interesting

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue May 3 23:23:24 CEST 2011

Hi Bill

Thank you for doing this for us. Reconstructing shows is something that I admit to having an interest in doing myself, but I don't have your artistic touch, and it's always a pleasure to hear the results.
Something that I am also tempted by but simply don't have the time to do is remastering (splicing high quality mp3s into less than perfect shows to make them listenable). To this end, I collected all the music bar the sessions from the 21 January 1980 show and was toying with making a good quality whole file (well, what remains of it anyway), but my other Wiki work has conspired against this. If anybody would like to have a go, please get in touch and I will send you all the 'bits'.

Steve (TK)