One Pair of Ears (1972)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Wed Mar 30 18:47:21 CEST 2011

All gone quiet as we recover from the stunning discoveries of the last few weeks.......Anyway, back to earth with a bump..

Widely available elsewhere here is a radio 4 programme (start and end missing) that features  With George Melly discussing the future of Radio 1 in 1972

It features the despised Tony Blackburn, Pete Drummond who is hailed as acceptable, Mark White then controller of Radio 1, John Walters as Peel's producer and ex Beatles PR man Derek Taylor, who along with everyone else decides that Peel is the Messiah

Plus ca change, as they say in Germany

It is here

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/1972-XX-XX%20One%20Pair%20of%20Ears%20BBC%20Radio%204.mp3

That will get truncated, I just bet, so search for it in this folder
as 1972-XX-XX One Pair of Ears BBC Radio 4.mp3

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/

bill