Amayenge

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sun Mar 27 21:24:29 CEST 2011

Excellent! I went to see them when they played in Cardiff after hearing them on Peel's show - they were amazing. And not just the music, but dancing & acrobatics involving spinning bicycle wheels!
 A couple of the dancers came down and danced with us in the disco afterwards, and I have vivid memories of a young lad from their crew dancing with my friend's son, who must have been about twelve at the time, and just blowing everyone away - top night out, very grateful for this one,
cheers
Roger