Re: [peel] The John Cav Tapes – Episode #3

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Mar 27 13:34:19 CEST 2011

At 23:51 24/03/2011, you wrote:

>One day on (23 hours to be precise) from the end of last week's
>two-hour fest, and we're back to one hour for the next installment
>of the first Festive 50 ever in 1976. This show seems not quite so
>memorable to me, the F50 placings rather dull, predictable big
>hitters, mostly, but at least there is the classic second session by
>Graham Parker and The Rumour repeated!
>
>Ken
>
>Peel 1976-12-29 F50 #24-19
><http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6DQ5JE4K>http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6DQ5JE4K

What is really valuabvle to me is those sessions even though often incomplete
They come from a period that just doesn't get rebroadcast
The show above contained 2 session tracks from a session that a friend
of mine has been looking for for a decade.  He's in for a huge shock when
I give them to him!

martinw