Tourists & Police 'In Concert' 23rd June 1979

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Thu Mar 24 12:16:31 CET 2011

Thanks so much for these, Haze !

Mr Miles' early stuff is really good, a mix of funk, pop, rock with intelligent, thoughtful lyrics. The single "Music" is a tour-de-force. "High Fly, Touch the sky, what u gonna do when the well's dry". "Walking thru these streets it's like a human traffic jam".