Another 80s concert

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Mar 22 15:37:36 CET 2011

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:

> At 15:58 05/12/2010, you wrote:
> >

> >Hmm, it's an odd one. There's nothing on this list of Smiths radio shows:
> ><http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/radio-smiths-c.htm>http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/radio-smiths-c.htm
> >
> >DM

Ok looking at the passionsofmine site more closely, when dating my recent share, I've decided that my earlier Smiths "concert" with embedded skids, was actually JP playing all the live tracks from the That Joke Isn't Funny Any More 12", and he has mischievously spliced in the Skids Tv Stars as DQ suggested!

This would date the show that this was all teken from, as between the 5th and 17th June 1985 and so it should really have been part of my Peel Summer 1985 mixtape.

Stuart