[peel] Re: The John Cavanagh Tapes – Episode #2

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Mar 20 19:47:58 CET 2011

At 18:42 20/03/2011, you wrote:

>sorry about all this, but my account at megaupload tells me it has
>been successfully downloaded 100 times already, although admiittedly
>part 1 has been grabbed 126 times!

I think you just have to be persistent.  The second part failed for me too
but I went back 40 minutes later and got it

For session collectors rather than prog collectors it has 3 sessions
- one of which the Racing Cars is complete but Stretch is missing a track
and Bill Aitken two.   Obviously the time he had available was due to the
length of the Festive Fifty tracks

martinw