KFXM Tiger Radio & K/MEN 129 in Doug's Stuff Room

Colin colin_ellis@...
Tue Mar 15 12:25:18 CET 2011

Hi Alan

Great stuff, very thoroughly researched...well done!

Reading JP's piece on the Misunderstood, you can understand why the sheriff's department got suspicious - mystical experiences expanding the mind, opening new doors to love and beauty, etc., etc.. A far cry from basketball games and ostrich races.

The lists of radio broadcasters (links at the bottom of the post) have John Ravenscroft working for KIMN in Denver in 1964 - can anyone remember him mentioning this?