[peel] Sunday Show - Procol Harum 14th June 1970 "Juicy John Peel"

John Gray jt.gray@...
Sun Mar 6 10:44:05 CET 2011

I have this as a bootleg CD.  The music tracks are numbered 2,4,6, etc. - the sleeve notes say ' hosted by the legendary John Peel whose introductions are in the odd-numbered tracks'.  You have the option to just play the Peel segments!

John Gray