Rolling Stone - Sunday Show 1971

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Thu Mar 3 20:34:59 CET 2011

There are literally hundreds of bootlegs of this show but as far as I am aware none of them have John either introducing the show or giving the credits at the end.

I have a cassette of the broadcast which sadly is missing the first bit of Dead Flowers so we still can't confirm if John did an intro. It does however include 30 seconds of John at the end of the show. I have updated the Wiki page  http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_May_1971  with a link to John's outro.

Enjoy! Haze (coolcats58)