Sunday Show - 4th October 1070

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Thu Mar 3 12:43:07 CET 2011

I've just digitized the Juicy Lucy show. Sadly all five tracks on the tape are "press pause" recordings so no chat between songs has been preserved.
Also there is no date on the tape but it does say "Sunday Show" and from (very) limited research they only appeared on the show once. Set length is 25 minutes so that would fit in with sharing the show with Yes. If no-one objects I'll add these details to the Wiki with an appropriate caveat.