Files renamed

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Mar 3 00:03:34 CET 2011

I have renamed the In Concert files in my upload folder to reflect whether or not Peel introduces them, to aid the casual downloader.

They are here

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/

So now the Peel-relevant shows are called

1970-04-30 John Peel BBC In Concert BBC (Traffic).mp3
1970-07-19 John Peel BBC In Concert (Pink Floyd).mp3
1971-04-01 John Peel  BBC In Concert (Led Zeppelin).mp3
1971-06-20 John Peel BBC In Concert (David Bowie).mp3

All other shows do not have the announcer named

Apart from Dave Symonds who has far as I can make out had the first concert program, even before Peel. Or was that just a one off for the Moody Blues?

Bill fnw