[peel] Skip Bifferty

David Quantick davidquantick@...
Wed Mar 2 14:33:46 CET 2011

Thanks Gert!

--- On Wed, 2/3/11, Gert Stuut <dutch_record_59@...> wrote:

From: Gert Stuut <dutch_record_59@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] Skip Bifferty
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 2 March, 2011, 11:56

      Yes, almost all their  BBC sessions have survived!
Castle released a wonderful 2cd compilation in 2003.
It included also offshoots as Heavy Jelly and Griffin, I think there is a good chance the Griffin Peel sessions are on the forthcoming Decktian tapes.

On "Shapes and Sounds" volume 3 are five BBC sessions tracks, there is just still one session track missing: The other side of Jesus Smith.

Cheers,
Gert