Questions about Shows

deadearnest1 deadearnest@...
Wed Mar 2 02:37:48 CET 2011

I may have mentioned this before but I assume it's already well circulated, but I have the complete Radio 1 In Concert Broadcast by Pink Floyd from 1971 complete with all the Peel bits throughout and at the beginning incl his legendary intro to this one - is this somethig you all have?
Andy G aka Dead Earnest