[peel] Love You Til Tuesday

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Tue Mar 1 12:07:56 CET 2011

cheers steve, i think you forgot one of the files[it will beon the mooo i suspect]
enjoy your holiday
mp

--- On Tue, 1/3/11, So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [peel] Love You Til Tuesday
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 1 March, 2011, 10:39

Fellow Peelites

A Korean national holiday today, which I've put to good use.

1) Date: 31 july 1993
Sessions: Robert Ward & The Otis Grand Blues Band, 7 Year Bitch
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/31_July_1993

Incomplete, but if you haven't heard the Tony Burrello track, you haven't lived.

2) Date: 30 October 1993
Sessions: Stereolab, Edsel Auctioneer
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_October_1993

Pursuant to my earlier posting of the last track before the time change, this is the first one after, with a great joke at the start. Thanks to Mike for the aforementioned Best Of Peel Vol 64 which I plundered for a few words and to Isector for the shows.

3) Date: 18 January 2000
Session: Ui
All-Time FF: 25-21
Peelenium: 1998

I was never happy with my earlier version of this one, so it has now been re-done with the missing Hefner track from the start, and that clumsy edit during This Charming Man is now just a distant memory.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)