New HQ Complete Show 21st December 1983

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Mar 1 00:48:12 CET 2011

Excellent! Much better than chopping and changing between the various previous versions of this show (though maybe the session tracks on my mixtape just have the edge? ;) ) JP's voice sounds a bit funny in his exchanges with the Laird

I've updated the wiki.

Note that Bill's new complete file has the same name as a previous share of the entire show (File 1 on the wiki) but should not be confused as this new share is a much better sounding version and the only one most of us should need.