Friday Rock Show with Tommy Vance

grang354 colin_ellis@...
Mon Jun 27 14:26:02 CEST 2011

I tend to agree with David here. Certainly Jewell was willing to play quite adventurous music - especially if it was the kind of studio production that sounded good on a hi-fi system - but there was something off-putting about his presentation style, as if he didn't really care much for the music he was playing.