The next FRS and a couple of 'In Concert' shows

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sat Jun 25 20:11:01 CEST 2011

A handsome trio indeed!
 Was this Floyd concert broadcast previously, by any chance? I'm rather hoping it's the one that I taped on my dad's old reel to reel, only to find some 30 odd years later that I'd taped an Elton John concert over the top of it!
Cheers
Roger