Steve Gibbons Band Session 1977 In Concert 1978

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sat Jun 25 14:07:31 CEST 2011

Seldom seen with his brother Stanley, the not so funky Steve Gibbons
band were on the radio a lot in 1977, and even into 1978

Here with have a full 60 min In Concert (well Sight and Sound in concert
actually) from 26th November 1978 available    HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/03%20In%20Concert\
/1977-11-26%20BBC%20In%20Concert%20%28Steve%20Gibbons%20Band%29.mp3>

Alan Freeman played a lot of Peel Sessions as "Tony Wilson Recreations"
and this is one such block from late 1977 that combines the February and
June Sessions.

No intros I am afraid so why post it? Well I haven't seen them come as a
re-issue bonus tracks, or on BBC6 music yet

February 1977

    * Right Side Of Heaven/Rollin' On
    * Please Don't Say Goodbye
June 1977

    * Tulane
    * Gave His Life To Rock 'n Roll
But not in that order on the tape. I kept them out of order as there are
some crossfades

Available HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/02%20Sessions/197\
7-XX-XX%20Steve%20Gibbons%20Band.mp3>