John Peel Interviews Mick Ronson about Ian Hunter

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sat Jun 25 14:04:08 CEST 2011

Well obviously tape 5 of the new Reel to Reels (thanks Roger) stands
out, as we have Peel on it.

Ken, as ever, identifies it as the Saturday tea time show Rock Week from
5th April 1975

It sounds like Peel is interviewing Mick Ronson about Ian Hunter.

I remastered it as it is such a historical show and put it HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20Shows/01%20J\
ohn%20Peel/1975-04-05%20John%20Peel%20Rock%20Week%20BBC%20Radio%201.mp3>

This is dedicated to Haze and Ash, who as I write, are riding off into
the sunset with their Tommy Vance and Rush, leaving me, bottom lip
trembling, as a broken hearted ex Hero.... [:)]