[peel] Vapors and Magazine sessions

steve lippert stemail1@...
Fri Jun 24 02:02:26 CEST 2011

Hi fellow Peel-ites,

Can anyone remind me how to enter Mooo in order to download these rather fab
delights?
It is AGES since I downloaded a Peel show (sure I wrote the password down
somewhere...)

Big thanks in advance.
Steve

________________________________
From: haze_harrison <haze.harrison@btinternet.com>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 23 June, 2011 18:13:13
Subject: [peel] Vapors and Magazine sessions

Taking a quick break from FRS digitising, here is a cassette that I put together
in 1980 with The Vapors and Magazine sessions....

Vapors' session from 1980-04-02 (original TX 1979-07-11) now available as
individual tracks on the Mooo here

The first track has John's intro, sadly the rest are music only.

Magazine's (4th) session from 1980-02-04 (original TX 1980-01-14) uploading to
the Mooo now (links to follow ASAP)
All four tracks have John's introduction.