[peel] Re: Missing THIN LIZZY early 70s sessions sought for Universal release

Stuart stuartb@...
Tue Jun 21 17:25:57 CEST 2011

In fact some have been sent to rippers, I think Roger is starting his batch
right about now!

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ken
Sent: 21 June 2011 16:10
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Missing THIN LIZZY early 70s sessions sought for
Universal release

correct. but dectician also had some tapes too, which last I heard are with
Rocker.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"postscriptxyz" <postscriptxyz@...> wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Aren't the Dektician Logs simply show transcriptions? I'm not aware the
shows were actually recorded ... but would be very happy if I'm wrong!

> Regards,
>
> Pad
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "ken"
<ken_garner@> wrote:

> > Also, that last Peel one is documented now on the wiki thanks to the
dectician logs, so it is just possible there might be a tape of this one in
decktician's tapes - how is the digitising of the dectician tapes coming, or
not? Anyone know? Rocker? (- I will get back to the logs over the summer,
folks, promise, once I get a wee bit of time)