18 August 1978 - combined into one

Stuart stuartb@...
Mon Jun 20 00:12:50 CEST 2011

D'oh I should have looked at your tracklisting!

Tape T020 must have had sides a and b recorded in reverse order.

I've now combined all segments into the correct running order, including the
newly available T019, and uploaded. There are now only a few minutes missing
from this show now, at the start of the show and during tape flips.

I took the opportunity to rebalance the sound of T019 as the right channel
was much louder than the left, so it is not so much of a jump to the T020
and T021 segments sonically. The tonal balance is quite different though,
and there may be clipping on T019 on the right channel as it was pretty
maxed out on the original file.

Anyway, managed to upload onto the Mooo so either it wasn't full, or Branko
has managed to find some new space.

Stuart

  _____